STC began the development of IWeb, our Immunization Intelligence System (IIS), in 1993, a suite of tools that has grown into the most cost effective and efficient immunization registry in the United States. The IWeb product line, along with various components, is installed in twenty percent of state health departments.
The STC IWeb is a fully functional, easy-to-use system that can be configured and customized to support statewide, regional, and/or individual physician office registry needs. The product line supports current CDC NCIRD and PHIN initiatives and is available through STC’s GSA schedule.
Features of the IWeb system include:
- User-friendly interface.
- Forecasting that includes ACIP-recommended and accelerated schedules.
- Reminder/Recall with labels, postcards, letters, emailing, and auto-dialer text files.
- Probabilistic and deterministic de-duplication with automated and manual record merging.
- Over 500 canned reports and an optional DataMart for large reports and ad hoc queries.
- Advanced inventory distribution and management tools, including an interface with VTrckS and VACMAN.
- Electronic data exchange capabilities including HL7 v2.5.1 support for meaningful use and interoperability efforts.
- Bar coding tools for rapid data entry of patients and vaccinations.
- Numerous add-modules to fit any immunization data collection or reporting requirement.
For more information or a demonstration, please contact email@example.com.