The STC Perinatal Hepatitis B Case Manager tool works with any bi-directional immunization information system (IIS)
using the updated HL7.
- Activity Tracker – allows the user to create his/her own
activity tracker that can then be utilized at the local level.
- Case Search – offers an expanded case search that provides the user with the ability to search for a mother or child and then offers the convenient option of contacting each case together or separately.
- Report Functions – strengthens report functions providing
new filters to the Case and Estimated Delivery Date (EDD), Action Reports, and extended filtering export functionality.
- Reminder/Recall – enables targeting of providers and exclusion of providers, infants, and contacts who received
a Reminder/Recall in a defined amount of time.
- Stand-alone Forecaster – mimics IIS forecasts of Hepatitis B vaccinations and updates serology forecasting with CDC guidelines reflecting recent MMWR release.
- Mother and Infant Case Management – provides the capability to add new information to both mother and child cases allowing for additional associated controls and includes
a new numbering system for infant cases as well as a new guardian information section.
For more information or a demonstration, please contact email@example.com.