STC offers public health consulting to existing and new clients. Our goal is to provide professional services to assist your public health program in reaching its goals. These services can be fully customized to fit your programmatic needs.
STC Public Health Consultants have over 90 years of combined experience in the public health arena. Our consultants come from a diverse range of backgrounds including immunization programs, hospitals, regional health organizations, and epidemiology divisions. STC’s lists of professional consulting services, ranging from health assessments to staff turn-over trainings, are listed below.
Health Assessment & Analysis Service Center
We deliver health assessment and data analysis services to aid partners in prioritizing efforts to improve public health.
- Program & Needs Assessments
- Data Collection & Analysis
- Study Design and Deployment
- Data Dissemination Tools
- Policy Recommendations
Quality Improvement Service Center
We supply program management and quality improvement support to increase efficiency.
- VFC & AFIX Coordination/Site Visits
- Quality Improvement Plans
- Public Health Accreditation Coordination
- Strategic Planning
Training Service Center
We offer customizable training, assessment, and assistance to all program types including, but not limited to, state, provider and pharmacy.
- Training Roll-out Plans
- Product Training
- Staff Turn-over Training
- Readiness Surveys & Workflow Analysis
- Press Releases & Mass Communication
- Live, Web-based & Recorded Training Video Options
Interoperability Service Center
We provide a comprehensive suite of services to assess, improve and implement data exchange programs.
- Gap Analysis
- Organizational & Workflow Analysis
- Process Improvement Plans
- Data Exchange Coordinators
- Documentation & Guides
- Provider Recruitment & On-boarding
- HL7 Message Testing, Monitoring and Analysis
Don’t see what you are looking for? Contact us at email@example.com and one of our consultants will work with you to design a solution to fit your needs.
To download the Public Health Services quick reference sheet click here.
For more information on any of STC’s professional services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.