STC has extensive experience providing application maintenance support and implementing enhancements to deployments of these systems, as well as providing comprehensive training and multi-tiered end user support. State registry programs have found such services critical to their ability to advance registry functionality and meet a range of evolving needs such as H1N1 Influenza response, HITECH Act requirements, and healthcare reform.
STC has both a highly-skilled team and an extensive record of delivering enhancements and services to support these needs and sustain registry users and operators. Among many examples of STC’s delivered enhancements and support to these systems are the following:
- Vaccine Management: Evolving everyday needs as well as H1N1 Influenza response demonstrate the need for significant modifications to existing vaccine ordering functionality. STC has deployed modifications to address vaccine reconciliation, cold chain maintenance and monitoring, provider contract management, and close integration with VACMAN.
- VPD reporting: Changing needs of states and the CDC regarding the level of details desired prompted STC to expand the content and functionality of existing reporting for VPD.
- Medicare Billing: Cost recovery for vaccine administration can significantly improve the bottom line of immunization program budgets. STC has implemented functional enhancements that allow greater flexibility and automation to bill Medicare for eligible immunization services.
- Mass Immunization: Whether for public health emergencies or seasonal campaigns, mass immunization functionality is an important registry tool. STC has developed powerful enhancements that afford users control over the configuration and integration of mass immunization events within their registry front-ends and databases.
- HL7 capability: Achieving HL7 capability according to current standards is a key element in meeting federal HITECH Act “meaningful use’ criteria. STC’s enhancements in this area include added functionality in the areas of remote registry, HL7cp integration, and automated outbound message sending.
- Immunization Coverage Reports: Recent healthcare reform legislation places a greater emphasis on monitoring vaccine coverage rates. STC’s enhancements allow greater content, configurability, and scheduling of these essential reports.
For more information regarding these services, please contact: